Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Nobody likes a tease

Get your minds out of the gutter. I am talking about Washington Weather! What the? We have had 70 degree weather for the past three days but I wake up today to 40s? It is dark, cold and wet. The sun is gone. Spring is gone. I still walked Sadie but the flowers were closed and the cherry blossoms are freaking out. Half of the blossoms have fallen off and the other half are hangin' on by little threads.
I was hoping to celebrate Earth Day outside but I am back inside with the heater on. I can't believe I was in shorts getting a sunburn less than 24 hours ago. Sadie was swimming in the lake and today even she doesn't want to get up out of bed.

Mr. Weather don't tease us. Please give us back the sun.

Nielsen Hawaii Trip countdown: 1 month, 1 week and 4 days!

3 comments:

Jillyan said...

It's the same way in Utah! You would think I would be used to it by now. Today and tomorrow are supposed to be in the 80s... but Saturday it's supposed to be rainy and in the 50s. Why can't Spring come and stay for at least a couple of months!

Lacey Sue said...

Utah's weather is just as mean!!! Ugh, it's terrible!

Maxfields said...

YAY! Hawaii! I can't wait. It is going to be so much fun. Sorry the weather is fickle. It is here too. But as you pointed out, in 1 month, 1 week and now 3 days we will be in Hawaii, soakin' up the sun. : )