Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Coyote Ugly

Two coyotes are living in my neighborhood. Scary, I know. Mostly for Sadie. A lady in the neighborhood stopped me when I was walking my dog yesterday. She told me that the two coyotes were displaced when they treed the woods down the road. (Maybe those environmentalists are on to something) So, I have been worried about the coyotes attacking my dog. I have been keeping her inside or on a leash but they say Sadie is big enough that the coyotes probably won't attack her. If anything, they will just corner her and try to make her one of the pack. I am guessing since Sadie cowers down to Yorkshire Terriers she probably won't join the Coyotes.

So, Jen if you are ever cornered by dogs again, take it as a compliment. They are just trying to recruit you to their pack. ;)

No comments: