Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Dance, baby, dance baby.

I found these photos again and realized I hadn't shared them on my blog. This is of Mackay at the Dance Festival this summer. Isn't he cute in his sailor suit? I hope you can see the effect just a little bit.





The girls' costumes were by far the cutest in this dance. I have to tell you: during the costume fitting Mackay accidentally put the shirt on backwards. heeheheh He looked like he had on a huge bib. It was pretty funny.
Once again, we really did love having Pookay here for the summer. (Pookay, he would kill me for that one. )
Well, there you go.

4 comments:

Lacey Sue said...

How cute!!! There is something about guys in a uniform :)!

Em said...

That's my boy! I love the fact that he put the top on backward! Where else would the drool go? Hee Hee! Thanks for letting him stay with you. He loved it!

Maxfields said...

Pookay, how funny! I had totally forgotten calling him that. And remember how he used to grandpa Pog. Good memories. Thanks for finally posting these.

Angie

Anonymous said...

I saw that you had homemade by Jill on you blog links. Isn't she great? Did you get a link to her from my blog? She is Rob's sister and I think her blog is really cool. I always like keeping up with what you are doing on your blog. Hope to see you soon.