Thursday, November 5, 2009

Yes, I am still pregnant...

People are funny. They act so surprised that I am still pregnant and mobile. But I guess I understand...I could go into labor any day at this point and a lot of women get induced at 38 weeks. I am just trying to be patient.
We are getting more excited as time goes by. I can't believe I only have 19 days until my due date. It has gone by so fast for me.
I am feeling good. I am taking it easy and preparing the last little things before the baby is here. I really feel like I should be more stressed but I am not. I know everything will just work out. I have my freak out moments but for the most part I am calm.
My mom is coming to stay with us next Tuesday. I am excited. There are times in your life even as a grown woman that you just need your mom. First baby qualifies.
Still no name finalized for the little Kumquat. So, help us choose and vote in the poll.
I can't wait to meet the little guy.

3 comments:

Lacey Sue said...

OH!!! So exciting!! I am thrilled for you, I think you are doing exactly what you NEED to be doing. Stressing over something NEVER helps. Just relax and take it easy while you can!!! Can't wait to see pictures of the little stinker!!!... GOOD LUCK!

Unknown said...

You are so close -- the little guy will be here before you know it. I hope everything goes well and let me know when he arrives. I love your names. I voted for Carter but I love Logan too.

k myers said...

Wow! 19 days!!! That is amazing! I am so happy and excited for you and hope that all goes well. I am still pulling for Kumquat...it is kind of catchy...hehehehe