Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Buddah Belly



So, there is your beloved, Buddah belly shot. Ben and I are thinking about making a paper chain to count down the days until the baby is here. I can't believe I am already 30 weeks! I don't care what people say I think 10 weeks is not that long. We are definitely on the downhill.

I feel spoiled at such a good pregnancy I have had. I have felt great considering how alot of women feel during pregnancy. The baby is kicking like crazy...I think he might have restless legs syndrome. I joke now, but he sometimes kicks like he can't stand being in there and I just imagine him trying to sit still outside the womb. He is going to be a little Ben.

Well, I wanted to give all my long distance friends a little preview of the belly. I actually probably should post another one soon because I am expanding by the day...Let's hear it for short torsos!

7 comments:

k myers said...

Well, I think you look pretty darn good! I am also glad you feel good, I had a great pregnancy and then up to about 9 months with Hailee were are real struggle. I hope little Ben is just a sweet baby and I am excited to hopefully see you in a few weeks!!!

Christal said...

You look so cute! I am glad it has been easy so far, just wait until he gets here! You will have even more fun!

Abbie said...

I love it!! Jason thinks that you just rolled up a pillow and shoved it up your shirt!! He is so funny. It seems so crazy to see you pregnant, but I can't wait to see the little guy when he gets here!

Ken, Julia, Rue, & Atlas too! said...

Your hair & the belly look great! Ten weeks IS coming soon. Good luck with all of the life changes! You'll be great!

Em said...

Well, I for one am excited to see your expanding belly! That means I will have another nephew I can feed M&M's to for dinner! You look adorable!

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness, I miss you! You look so cute and it makes me so sad that you are so far away. I hate to say it but I am baby hungry, my little guy is no longer a baby he thinks he can do it all by himself! I am glad you have felt good and can't wait to see you!! Love and miss you tons, Lisa

Rachel said...

Yay short torsos!!! I'm so glad you've had such a great pregnancy! You're very lucky. At this point I couldn't sit because my tailbone hurt, I couldn't bend, I couldn't walk, and I could only lay in certain positions for shorts amount of time! You will be surprised how quickly the rest of your pregnancy will go. That little dude will be here before you know it.